CleanBench™ is the next generation of a standard 63 series lab tables. TMC’s vibration isolation lab tables lead the industry in performance and are ideal for a wide variety of applications including AFM, Confocal Microscopy, IVF, Patch-Clamp, Interferometry, and Metrology. CleanBench incorporates TMC’s unique Gimbal Piston Vibration Isolators and a tabletop with enhanced performance and features.
- Greater stability, especially for small size tables. The low profile, high density tops lower the overall floating center-of-mass ensuring inherently stability, even for relatively top-heavy payloads.
- Guided thread lead-ins to align screws with tapped holes. The “bevel” shape eases engagement of the first thread.
- Ergonomics optimized for the seated user by minimizing the thickness of the table-top.
- Retractable castor wheels
- Adjustable arm pads
- White laminated sliding shelves
- TMC valves for precise height adjustment
- Faraday cage
- Adjustable front steel support
- Adjustable rear steel support
|Isolation efficiency 5 Hz||Vertical: 70 – 85%|
Horizontal: 75 – 90%
|Isolation efficiency 10 Hz||Vertical: 90 – 97%|
Horizontal: 90 – 97%
|Recommended payload, kg||160|
|Facilities required||80 psi (5,4 bar) nitrogen or air|