BINDER’s CO₂ incubators work safely, reliably, intelligently and economically. This makes them perfectly suited to all cell culture laboratories.
The CB and CB-S series guarantee optimal and reproducible growth conditions for cell cultures. The new silicone-coated heating system and Permadry technology prevent condensation.
Thanks to thermal sterilization at 180 °C, any bacteria and spores can be eliminated if necessary.
The CBF is a CO₂ incubator with first-class humidity control, suitable for all sensitive incubation tasks within good manufacturing practices. It guarantees consistent results, including in cell assays using multi-well plates. Thanks to its extensive range of options and accessories, the BINDER incubator can easily cope with complex culture tasks or individually defined growth conditions at low oxygen concentrations.
- Safety due to maximum protection against contamination
- Reliability thanks to constant conditions of comfort for the cells
- Intelligence due to simple routine cleaning and convenient operation
- Cost-effectiveness due to economical operation without consumables
The most important features:
- Seamless stainless steel inner compartment with flanges that are part of the shelf support system
- Automatic thermal sterilization at 180 °C
- CO₂ sensor using infrared technology
- Humidity control without condensation thanks to the water tray
- Internal data logger, readable through USB connection