BINDER dynamic chambers are perfectly suited to material testing under dynamic conditions. The standard rapid alternation speeds of around 5 K/min make standard-compliant testing possible.
An environmental simulation chamber of the MK and MKT Series is suitable for complex temperature profiles in the range of -40 °C or -70 °C to 180 °C.
MKF and MKFT Series of dynamic climate chambers not only make material testing in this temperature range possible, but can also regulate humidity in the range of 10 % to 98 % RH.
- Homogeneous climatic conditions thanks to the APT.line ™ preheating chamber
- Automatic water and wastewater management
- Advanced programming and data logging
- Large, heated viewing window
The most important features:
- APT.line preheating chamber technology
- Programmable anti-drip protection for samples
- Heated viewing window with LED interior lighting
- BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COM ™ Basic Edition
- Diagnostic system with optical and acoustic alarm
- Intuitive touch screen controller with real-time and time segment programming
- Internal data logger, open format measured values readable via USB
- Class 2 independent adjustable temperature safety device (DIN 12880) with visual alarm
|MK series||Dynamic climate chambers for rapid temperature changes|
|MKF series||Dynamic climate chambers for rapid temperature changes and humidity control|
|MKT series||Dynamic climate chambers for rapid temperature changes with extended low temperature range|
|MKFT series||Dynamic climate chambers for rapid temperature changes with humidity control and an extended low temperature range|