BIONOVA X- printer by Cellink, provides high resolution live cell printing printing directly on multi-well plates (6, 12 or 24-well). Thanks to a resolution of 10 µm, the device enables trouble-free modeling of microarchitecture, blood vessel system or complex geometries. Thanks to its continuous printing technology, the BIONOVA X has an unprecedented printing speed without sacrificing print fidelity. Using a 405 nm light source and temperature control, it ensures maximum cell viability, and the use of biocompatible materials promotes their proliferation.
BIONOVA X can be used in:
- Regenerative medicine – creating personalized 3D structures and models.
- Biomimetic models – reproduction of biomechanical properties in vivo, thanks to printing structures of different stiffness.
- Disease modeling – control microarchitecture to replicate disease like conditions provided by high throughput printing and remarkable resolution.
- Precision medicine – fast printing of cell structures.
- High resolution
- High speed of work
- Cell-friendly printing, ensuring cell viability
- Glove friendly 10 inch touchscreen
- Intuitive protocol configuration
- User-friendly interface
|Outer dimensions (L*W*H), mm||515 x 380 x 441|
|Resolution XY, μm||10|
|Layer resolution, μm||4|
|LED wavelenght, nm||405|
|Intensity range||4-16 mW/cm2|
|Well plate format||6, 12, 24 well plate|
|Heater temperature, °C||Room temperature to 60 °C|
|Display||10” touch screen|
|Connectivity||1x USB port, type A|
|Sterility||UVC sterilization of chamber |
(270 ± 10nm)
|Support file types||.stl, .png, .bmp, .jpg|
|Power supply input||100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 200W|