The fastest single-cell dispenser with fluorescent sorting. The F.SIGH dispenses both unlabeled and fluorescent cells with the highest efficiency.
The novel dual-camera system allows you to capture bright-field and fluorescence information simultaneously at full resolution.
Both cameras can be controlled independently and the powerful built-in blue laser is freely adjustable. Together, their high dynamic range enables you to visualize even the weakest fluorophores. It’s possible to process nonfluorescent cells, Just switch off the laser and use the F.SIGHT’s bright-field sorting mode. F. Sight 2.0 can sort cells by morphological criteria.
- CELL LINE DEVELOPMENT
- SINGLE-CELL OMICS
- GENE THERAPY
- CELL THERAPY & STEM CELLS
- separate camera systems for brightfield and fluorescence imaging
- supports most common green dyes (GFP, FITC, CT-Green, DyLight, Calcein AM and more).
- detects even low-intensity dye and low copy numbers
- single cells are dispensed into a 96-well plate in less than 2 minutes or a 384-well-plate in less than 7 minutes
- easy operation through magnetic cartridge mounting
- gentle cell isolation
- reducing the risk of cross-contamination
- minimizing cell loss