The latest automation technology for liquid handling tasks.
The I.DOT has a patented drop detection system which uses eight individually controlled positive pressure channels to generate droplets from 8 to 50 nanoliters from a small hole at the bottom of each well. Each channel can generate up to 100 droplets per second giving control and speed to the users all while minimizing cross contamination.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY ACROSS APPLICATIONS:
- Compound dispensing-dispenses small molecules in aqueous solutions or dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO)
- Assay development-dispenses small molecules, nucleic acids, drugs, etc. in a multiplexed manner and in direct dilution steps. Ideal for designing individual experiments
- Genomics and proteomics-leverages miniaturization, low-volume dispensing and low dead volume to efficiently dispense for NGS prep, PCR, extraction and clean-ups
- Cell dispensing-reproducibly dispense anything from cells in suspension to organoids, while maintaining high cell viability
SIGNIFICANT REDUCTION OF LIQUID REAGENTS VOLUMES
I.DOT is a premier solution for noncontact liquid handling tasks. Optimizing your workflow to bring intuitive automation, precision and speed to every lab.
FEATURES DESIGNED FOR YOUR SUCCESS:
The technology enables droplets to be dispensed into the target plate below the source plate. I.DOT eliminates carryover and cross-contamination.
- Supports multiple liquid classes
Dispenses multiple liquid classes on-demand including aqueous solutions, PCR buﬀer, DMSO (up to 100%) and glycerol (up to 50%) – and deﬁnes liquid class at the well level.
Dispense 10 nanoliters across a 96 well plate in 10 seconds and across a 384 well plate in 20 seconds.
- Low dead volume
Automated liquid handling is key for routine single-cell library preparation as it reduces hands on time and operator bias. The I.DOT further optimizes your workflow enabling assay miniaturization. Well reservoir design ensures dead volume <1 µL to conserve valuable reagents and samples.