Size exclusion chromatography means separation of molecules and particles by size as they pass through a column consisting of porous resin particles.
By harnessing principles of size exclusion chromatography qEV columns offer rapid (<15 minute) and effective isolation into user-specified volumes and buffers.
- qEV columns remove over 99% of contaminating soluble proteins and ensure that a high yield of EVs remain
- highly purified samples
- minimal user intervention
- certified to the ISO 13485 Medical Device standard – qEV isolation suitable for clinical research
- compatible with most physiologically relevant buffers
- isolation from wide variety of fluids, such as saliva, plasma, and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid