The SliceScope is a fully-motorised, upright, fixedstage, focusing nosepiece microscope. It is now a world-leader for imaging and electrophysiology. The SliceScope provides a very stable, compact platform, that takes a range of industry standard optics for efficient microscopy. The SliceScope’s smart design is ready to accept a wide variety of accessories and light sources to suit your application.
- Fully motorised objective
- Can be switched between in vitro and in vivo configuration for further flexibility and costeffectiveness
- Slim profile, allowing easy placement of equipment around your sample
- Multiphoton compatible: easily upgradeable to a twophoton imaging system
- Superb image quality, integrating a variety of industry leading optics
- Memory positions for repeatable return to sites of interest
SliceScope is part of Scientifica’s SliceScope Pro systems, which are fully integrated electrophysiology workstations. Available in four main packages, these versatile systems can be customized to meet individual needs.
You can use SliceScope in:
- In neuroscience techniques
- In two-photon and three-photon imaging
- In electrophysiology experiments
- In optogenetics