BINDER climate chambers stand out when testing material behaviors under constant temperature and humidity conditions. They are fully compliant with ICH guidelines and offer the best solution for stability testing of active pharmaceutical ingredients at 40 °C and 75% humidity as well as for numerous other applications.
Series KBF P and KBF LQC climate chambers also offer ICH-compliant illumination for standard-compliant long-term tests. In combination with the innovative Light Quantum Control (LQC), they offer a reliable all-in-one solution for photostability testing in a single chamber.
Wide temperature and humidity ranges can be realized with Series KMF chambers – ideal for complex stress tests at 85 °C and 85% RH, for example.
- Homogeneous climatic conditions thanks to the APT.line ™ preheating chamber
- Automatic water and wastewater management
- Rapidly responsive steam humidification
The most important features:
- APT.line ™ preheating chamber technology
- Humidity control with capacitive humidity sensor and steam humidification
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time segment and real-time programming
- BINDER Multi Management Software APT-COM ™ Basic Edition
- Internal data logger, open format measured values readable via USB
- Glass corrosion prevention thanks to the special TIMELESS coating
- Inner chamber made entirely of stainless steel
- Class 3.1 temperature sensor (DIN 12880) with optical and acoustic temperature alarm
- Interface for connection to the computer: Ethernet
|KBF-S Solid.Line series||Climatic chambers for stability tests with a wide temperature/humidity range|
|KBF-S ECO Solid.Line series||Climatic chambers for stability tests with Peltier technology|
|KBF series||Climatic chambers for stability tests with a wide temperature/humidity range|
|KBF P series||Climatic chambers for stability tests with lighting compliant with ICH|
|KBF LQC series||Climatic chambers for stability tests with ICH-compliant lighting and light dose control|
|KMF series||Climatic chambers for stability tests with an extended temperature/humidity range|