The piezobrush® PZ3-i cold plasma unit is designed for integration into new and existing production lines and is therefore compact, safe and efficient. It is particularly well suited for the pre-treatment of processes such as bonding, printing and laminating, thus ensuring process and product quality in equal measure. Due to its uniquely compact and robust design, the piezobrush® PZ3-i can be quickly and easily integrated into production lines as well as partially to fully automated systems.
Fields of application:
- Inkjet, marking and pad printing
- Bonding processes with epoxy, polyurethane and cyanoacrylates etc.
- Potting and dispensing technology
- Joining and assembly technology
- Laboratory and medical technology
- Packaging technology
- Microbiology, microfluid and food technology
Thanks to the modular design, it is very easy to string together the individual units at any time, so that even larger treatment widths can be individually adapted to the application.
|Electrical connection, V||24|
|Power consumption, W||max. 18|
|Plasma temperature, °C||< 50|
|Typical treatment distance, mm||2 – 10|
|Typical treatment width, mm||5 – 29|