R&D projects in-house and on demand
Don’t know how to start?
- We will plan the development process related to a specific area of the project – we will designate the necessary actions and determine the time of their implementation;
- We will prepare a detailed budget for the project;
- We will assess the risk of failure of the original plan and designate alternative routes;
- We will prepare the part of the application for funding related to the designated area of the project;
- We will take part in an expert panel assessing the application for funding;
- We will prepare reports on the project performed as part of the cooperation and technical documentation of the project.
Development and construction
of the device or the production process
- Conducting research and development processes of the development of thermal 3D printing technology from low-temperature glass;
- Constructing a multifunctional hybrid 3D printer with a real-time quality control system;
- Development of printing technology from biomaterials and construction of a 3D bioprinter for the automated creation of bionic organs;
- Development of a universal carrier for non-conductive ceramic pastes for use in 3D printing systems.
Our work is not only about devices. We also carry out the so-called "Small R&D" - short-term research orders in the area of testing the possibilities of individual manufacturing technologies. If you are not sure what to make elements of your project from, we will develop it for you. Small R&D means also commissioned research on the state-of-the-art on a given topic and commissioned material tests.